Finally a way for flight simulation enthusiasts to use their favorite charting and moving map application on the iPad with full access to the internet for real time weather and briefing updates! Use your geo- referenced approach charts to follow and execute your GPS and ILS approaches to perfection and track your position in real time using the GPSsimcable.
GPSsimcable is compatible with any location-aware apps. PilotEdge users can take their flying to the next level by using the GPSsimcable to track their position while they are on the PilotEdge network. (Subscription to Pilotedge is optional and does not affect the operation of the GPSsimcable with other applications)
The GPSsimcable makes this all possible for a investment of $165.00. Compatible with Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 FSX, PREPAR3D,X-Plane 9, and 10 Microsoft windows addition, Elite simulator 8.6 and Free Opensource Flightgear.org. Also compatible with new iPads with lighting connector using apples lighting to 30 pin adapter, click here to order
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for FS98/FS2000/FS2002 FSX requires FSUIPC .
- Lockheed PREPAR3D requires FSUIPC .
- X-Plane 9*lat,lon or version 10 Windows addition.
- Flightgear.org latest build
- Elite Simulator 8.6 with GPS module
- RS232 serial interface or USB to RS232 serial interface
- Null Modem DB9 female to female adapter
- Compatible with any location-aware applications